No matter whether you’re moving to/from Boston, MA, and New Jersey, or within these two states, the almost 300-mile journey transporting your valuable possessions won’t be an easy one. Local
or long-distance moving
is stressful enough if it’s done all by yourself, however, there is an opportunity to live through this day without additional challenges.
When you decide to turn to professional moving service, you won’t have to worry about what, where, and how. Every single thing, whether it’s small or huge, will be packed/unpacked, loaded/unloaded, stored, and put in its place in your new house, apartment, or office.
Though choosing to move cross country on one’s own may be an option for some, still many people decide to resort to the services of a reliable and progressive moving company like Step by Step Moving and Storage. Just because this is the fastest and most trouble-free service to move from Boston to New Jersey or vice versa.
How Long Does It Take to Move House or Office from/to Boston and New Jersey?
As the distance between the two states is small, the moving service won’t take too long. Certainly, the time also depends on the city in New Jersey you’re heading to. But usually, an average move from/to Boston and New Jersey takes one to two days.
How Much Do Moving Services from/to Boston and New Jersey Cost?
When moving to another state, even if it is a neighboring one, the price of your move will be calculated differently from the local move – it’s all about the pricing elements, services, and how they impact the ultimate moving cost. And here are the factors you should mind to establish an approximate price of your move:
- Size of your house, apartment, or office as well as the total weight of your stuff. In general, the more possessions, the heavier the shipment. Local movers service charges by hour, but for interstate relocation, the cost is determined by the total weight of things to be transported.
- Distance. Certainly, the distance between places A and B will have an impact on the relocation price.
- Special things. If you need to transport a piano, for instance, the cost of moving services will go up significantly. Antique furniture items, a pool table, a huge and heavy metal safe, machinery, and other small and huge items are just several examples of specialty objects that need to be transported with additional care. It is important that you discuss with us all of the things that will be traveling with you to your new home.
- Additional services upon request. Informing your moving company of any additional services needed, such as packing/unpacking, storage, transporting particularly valuable or antique goods, etc., will allow us to better estimate your overall moving costs and provide the best service ever. An accurate quote can only be given to you when we have all of the necessary information.
If you’re relocating from Boston, MA to New Jersey, you should expect to pay between $1,300 and $2,000. However, the price also depends on where exactly you’re moving to in NJ. Contact us to request a quote and get an accurate price.
Benefits of Choosing a Professional Moving Service
small and big house move can be stressful for you and your family, especially if you’ve decided to plan and do it yourself. However, if you’re looking for an easy and enjoyable trip from one state to the other, we recommend turning to a full-service moving company. Here are three reasons how Step by Step Moving and Storage will make your relocation less stressful and more fun:
- We will save you time. Local NJ moving on your own may transform a two-hour move into a whole-day-long ordeal if you’re not experienced enough and missed important issues. It’s a common mistake to be rushing through relocation, as you might end up losing time and damaging your possessions. When you choose to entrust this big moving day to professionals, you’ll save time, money, and nerve.
- The services of a moving company are cheaper than you think. Moving costs may skyrocket if you don’t get ready for relocation beforehand. Usually, these are the last-minute expenses like food, gas, and hiring last-minute help that add up. If the packing, loading/unloading, and transportation aren’t done right, you may also end up with losses and damage and will need to replace that, which will cost you even more money. Our moving service is experienced enough to handle any type of house relocation fast and easily, ensuring that the whole moving process will go hassle-free. Our movers are trained to carefully pack and lift heavy loads and have the needed expertise to satisfy the moving needs of every customer.
- The art of packing has been mastered. Even if you hate packing, this is what can’t be avoided.
The main thing though is not to stuff items into boxes at random. When resorting to moving services, you can be sure that it will be done right:
- We pack and handle all of your possessions with care;
- We utilize high-quality packaging materials to keep your belongings safe during transportation;
- We make sure the probability of damaged, lost, or left behind objects is reduced to zero;
- We take care of the needed preparation beforehand.
The most important thing you’ll get from residential and commercial moving with Step by Step Moving and Storage is peace of mind. Focus on more essential things while we’ll think through and handle all the aspects of your move.
What Makes Step by Step Moving and Storage Different from Other Boston and New Jersey Movers
We stand out from our competitors because of our attention to detail and individual approach. We’ve risen to the top of the moving service because of our rigorous planning and performance. So if you’re looking for the best Boston to New Jersey movers, you’ve already come to the right place as our trucks and professional movers are ready to transport your possessions to a new house, apartment, or office.
You may expect to get the following if you turn to Step by Step Moving and Storage:
- The needed number of trained, professional, and friendly movers for an express residential or commercial cross-country relocation;
- A range of clean vehicles of different sizes for a local New Jersey house move or a long-distance one to Boston;
- Abundance of packing supplies;
- Storage options;
- Loading and unloading services;
- Packing and unpacking services;
- Honest estimates with no hidden fees or taxes, etc.
Choose a professional cross country, local, and long-distance Boston and New Jersey moving company to transfer your belongings or entrust them to us until your new home is ready. For a fast turnaround, we may provide you with the service of overnight storage at our warehouse or in one of our trucks.
To provide perfect conditions for your house stuff, our professionals will ensure it is stored at the best temperature and humidity level. Our New Jersey and Boston movers
are so experienced and professional that any damage to your belongings or loss during their transportation is practically impossible. With a tracking number you’ll get, it will be simple to watch where your belongings are at the moment. We also put labels on all of your things and/or boxes to make finding what you need much easier and faster.